- We have THE most detailed program
- NEW FOR THIS SUMMER...1ST DAY CLASSROOM ONLY!
- THE Highest skilled coaches for skaters and goalies.
- Discipline, Respect and Full effort will be expected!!
- ENERGY-Most FUN days on and off the ice!
By request....This summer our Hockey University with be an 8 week layout for skaters and goalies. The 8 week hockey program will be exciting! NEW THIS YEAR, a FREE H.M.A.P (Hockey Mental Aptitude Profile)($100 value) assessment at the end of the season to see where your athletes strengths and weaknesses are for the upcoming season.
Players are separated by ability into small groups. Model is 45 minutes of stations with a focus on core skill instruction, repetition, and small area games. Final 15 minutes we focus on scrimmage, 2-on-2 and/or 3-on-3 scenarios. Skill stations focus on:
• CONTACT AND CHECKING AT ALL LEVELS
• Puck Control
• Decision Making
• Backward Skating
• Forward Stride
• Crossovers & Advanced Edgework
• Pivots and Transitions
• Mental Toughness & Situation Awareness
Players are separated into small group stations. Model is 60 minutes including a small warmup. Topics include:
• Shooting Techniques
• Passing Techniques
• Stick Handling
• Fitness and Fun
8 WEEKS: June 8th - August 7th *No camp the week of June 29th-July 4th
2 days a week: Monday and Wednesday
Awards Ceremony and Guest Speaker on Friday August 7th, 2020 at 6:30pm
HOW IT WORKS: with Coach Mike working with over 400+ kids a year (last 9 years) he has noticed that most of the skaters handle pressure different than just going through the la-la-la of a typical camp or practice. We talk and communicate these skills as well as making the perfect pass or having the accuracies in shooting.
A few examples are as follows.
- Pressure (Tryouts, practice, peers) Pressure from Parents? Coaches? Grandma?
- Pre practice/pre-game routines. Position changes. Line chemistry
- I didn’t make my team, now what? I did make the team, now what?
- Breaking down my performance, what is my potential?
- Not sure I like a teammate/coach
- Pressures of winning or losing. Discipline. Motivations. Purpose
- Locker room. Bus rides. Car pooling——conversations
The Parents - Coach Mike will send out an assessment of groups and newsletters every three weeks this summer. He will send out certain skills you all should be asking about or seeing in the driveway this summer!
Super Early Bird
January 15th-21st, 2020 - Cheapest (call) = $550.00
January 22nd-February 14th - Still at a $50 savings = $650.00
After February 14th: = $699.00