- We have THE most detailed program
- NEW FOR THIS SUMMER...Internal Scrimmage first 2 days!
- Build from skills and evaluations from scrimmage
- We strive for THE Highest skilled coaches for athletes.
- Discipline, Respect and Full effort will be expected!!
- ENERGY-Most FUN days on and off the ice!
By request....This summer our Hockey University with be an 8 week layout for skaters and goalies. The 8 week hockey program will be exciting!
Players are separated by ability into small groups. Model is 45 minutes of stations with a focus on core skill instruction, repetition, and small area games. Final 15 minutes we focus on scrimmage, 2-on-2 and/or 3-on-3 scenarios. Skill stations focus on:
• CONTACT AND CHECKING AT ALL LEVELS
• Puck Control
• Decision Making
• Backward Skating
• Forward Stride
• Crossovers & Advanced Edgework
• Pivots and Transitions
• Mental Toughness & Situation Awareness
Players are separated into small group stations. Model is 60 minutes including a small warmup. Topics include:
• Shooting Techniques
• Passing Techniques
• Stick Handling
• Fitness and Fun
8 WEEKS: SCHEDULE TO COME SOON
2 days a week: Monday and Wednesday
Awards Ceremony and Guest Speaker - WE HOPE THAT THINGS GET BACK TO NORMAL SO WE CAN HAVE THIS EVENT!!
HOW IT WORKS: with Coach Mike working with over 600+ kids a year (last 10 years) he has noticed that most of the skaters handle pressure different than just going through the la-la-la of a typical camp or practice. We talk and communicate these skills as well as making the perfect pass or having the accuracies in shooting.
A few examples are as follows.
- Pressure (Tryouts, practice, peers) Pressure from Parents? Coaches? Grandma?
- Pre practice/pre-game routines. Position changes. Line chemistry
- I didn’t make my team, now what? I did make the team, now what?
- Breaking down my performance, what is my potential?
- Not sure I like a teammate/coach
- Pressures of winning or losing. Discipline. Motivations. Purpose
- Locker room. Bus rides. Car pooling——conversations
The Parents - Coach Mike will send out an assessment of groups and newsletters every three weeks this summer. He will send out certain skills you all should be asking about or seeing in the driveway this summer!
January 15th thru February 14th, 2021 - $50 savings = $650.00
After February 14th: = $699.00